Start the new year by seating a meditation practice! Join Pat Harada-Linfoot for a 21-day, progressive introduction to meditation.
We will meet on four Thursdays: each class will include meditation instruction, short practice sessions, and discussion. In order to develop, restart, or nurture a home practice, on the other six days of each week, every participant will receive guided meditation instructions via email. In addition, the two drop-in meditation classes on Mondays at 7:45pm and Wednesdays at 7:00am, will be available to participants at no extra cost.
This program will focus on the experiential elements of the meditative experience and on the following questions:
- What is meditation?
- How does it work?
- What are the benefits of practice?
- How do we meditate? What are the principles and techniques?
- How do we practice off the mat?
Preregister for this workshop which includes:
- Thursday night meditation instruction and practice.
- Daily emails (Fri to Wed) with guided meditation practice.
- Optional two drop-in meditation classes per week, at no additional cost.
- Dates: Thursdays, January 10, 17, 24, and 31
- Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Cost: $125 (plus HST)
All are welcome, from novice to experienced practitioner.
Workshop space is limited, so call our front desk (416-515-8885) to register!