Consciousness Explorers Club Code of Conduct
Here are some important confusing principles to keep in mind:
- Be fearless.
- Be generous.
- Admit you don’t know. Explore anyway.
- Help other explorers when they’re tired. Lean on them when you are. Point them towards the source when they’re lost.
- Throw parties.
- Un-fixate. Everything passes. Even you.
- Learn to enjoy paradox.
- Create opportunities to serve, but don’t tell anyone about it.
- Forgive yourself. Forgive others – “for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle” (thanks Philo of Alexandria).
- Practice handstands.
- Never miss a Halloween.
- Be kind to animals and shrubs.
- Meditate every day. Or pray. Or get curious about geology – anything that expresses your wonder at being part of this whole hilarious existence.
- Cultivate equanimity, a liquidy sensorial and behavioral smoothness.
- Fight war, because, really, what’s it good for?
- Call yourself on your own shit so other people don’t have to.
- Stop boring people with your absolutist theories of reality, especially if you are nondual.
- Plant a tree.
- Disregard all rules.
Created by Jeff Warren
Intrigued? So are we!!
Join Jeff Warren for The Way of the Consciousness Explorer: A One-day Summer Meditation Workshop Saturday, July 6th at OG. Click here for more information!